The category of Recreational Vehicle Insurance includes a wide array of vehicle types including: boats, personal watercraft, off-road vehicles, snowmobiles, motor homes and RVs, travel trailers and 5th wheels. Gould is extremely well versed in the language of RV insurance and will make sure to guide you through all the necessary steps to protect the significant investment you’ve made in your recreational vehicles. Because we happen to own a few of them ourselves, we recognize how important these items are to making memories with your family and friends. It’s our goal to insure that you enjoy your time off, worry free!

Community-driven, Customer-focused.

Hagerty Partnership

Request A Quote

Services Included


Golf Carts

No, you don’t need a license. All that’s required to purchase motorcycle insurance is a motorcycle permit.
Yes. We have a few different options when buying insurance on campers & motor homes. We can help you find the right coverage to suit your needs.
It sure will. The policy will follow you right across state lines… but let us know if you head north into Canada.
There are many things that go into the price of boat insurance such as age of the boat, size of the motor, waters navigated, experience of the driver, just to name a few.