Contractors video


Here at Gould Insurance, we believe in getting to know you, the business owner, before we begin the process of advising you on the types of commercial insurance your business may need. After all, your business reflects your unique profile and is a product of your own hard work. Our agency is here to support you with the most affordable and comprehensive commercial insurance products, customizing the policy that’s right for your business.

We work with all sizes of companies in many industries located around the Merrimack Valley, in Amesbury and the surrounding communities of Newburyport, Salisbury, Newbury, West Newbury, South Hampton and Seabrook, NH. Starting with a standard Business Owners Policy (BOP) and extending into additional layers of protection such as Data Breach and Cyber Security policies, we strive to find the best fit to match your current and future business plans.

Cyber Liability video

Contact us for a free, no obligation quote today.

Community-driven, Customer-focused.

Request A Quote

Services Include

General Liability Insurance
Commercial Auto Coverage
Contractor, Builder or Artisan Insurance
Commercial Umbrella
Workers’ Compensation
Business Interruption Insurance
Flood Insurance
Professional Liability Insurance
Business Liability Insurance

Business Property Coverage
Commercial Fleet Coverage
Contractors Equipment
Builders Risk
Liquor Liability
Boiler & Machinery
Cyber Security Insurance

Yes, any part-time or full-time employee needs to be covered under a worker’s compensation policy in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Yes, all employees who drive any of your business vehicles must be listed as operators.
You are now sharing your general liability limit with the general contractor and providing defense coverage for them in case a lawsuit is filed against you and your company.
General Liability and Worker’s Compensation policies are rated based on estimated payroll for you and your employees. Newly hired employees and uninsured subcontractors are automatically covered under these policies. Your company needs to audit the collected premium for these additional exposures and any change in payroll during the policy term.
Most homeowners’ policies give you very limited coverage for a business. If you are eligible, a business owners’ policy will provide liability and business personal property coverage for your business. Most policies start with a $500 annual premium. Call us to see if you qualify for this important policy.
Yes, if your business is involved in collecting personal data of any kind, you will need to invest in Data Breach coverage. The team at Gould is here to help you evaluate your company’s need for a Data Breach policy.